GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The website www.projectel.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) is property of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL (hereinafter, «PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL"), with registered office at BARCELONA, CALLE DOS DE MAIG 318-320 PRAL. 2ª 08025 BARCELONA, with CIF number B65308066.
PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the "Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Website or its use in any way grants you the qualification of "User" and implies unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website, so if they do not agree with any of them provided here, You must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website; the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL offers Users the possibility of accessing: (hereinafter the "Services").
- Privacy and Data Processing
When it is necessary to provide personal data to access certain content or services, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL will give said data the corresponding automated treatment based on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section Data protection policy.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content shown on the Website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all this, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the user harmless. PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL of any claim arising from non-compliance with such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless otherwise expressly established. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer upon Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by intellectual property legislation. PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization. for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in all cases PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL the exercise of whatever legal means or actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User undertakes to:
- a) Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morality and good customs and (iv) public order.
- b) Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Website.
- c) Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the User's real situation. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL or to third parties for the information you provide.
Notwithstanding what is established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- a) Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents,
files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
- c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL, its suppliers or third parties.
- e) Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL, third party providers and other Users.
- f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- h) Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general. , those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or the contents.
- i) In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
In any way it is contrary to, belittles or attacks fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
Induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order .
Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
Induces or incites involvement in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance.
It is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
Be contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or people's own image.
Constitute any type of advertising.
Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If to access some of the services and/or content of the Website, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL any event that may involve improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the previous notification is made, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL You will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party will be your responsibility. If you negligently or willfully fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise from said failure to PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL.
PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the pages PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL , which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL is not responsible for any decisions that may be made as a result of access to the content or information offered. PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website.
You will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- a) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL.
- b) illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- c) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- d) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL reserve the right to remove, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. In addition, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL of the damages or losses caused. You will defend, indemnify and maintain PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to compensate PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL against any damages arising from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes a burden. unreasonable about the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL , as well as none of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL.
The Website of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL recommend that website or its services or products; (ii) they may not falsify their relationship with PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL nor claim that PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL has authorized such a link, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL (iii) they may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal (iv) they may not link to no page of the Website other than the home page; (v) must link to the Website address itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website.
PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must immediately proceed to its removal. PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect.
- Data Protection
To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For it, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and Development RD 1720/2007.
To do this, the User can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data protection policy presented by the Website.
PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL reserves the right to use "cookie" technology on the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Website by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The "cookies" used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user's personal data. Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User's navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. At the same time, you can delete the "cookies" for which you must consult the instructions for use of your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL recognizes the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the navigation or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of tickets.
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. Nevertheless, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the specific service.
- Representations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are purely informative. Therefore, by offering them, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL does not grant any guarantee or representation in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that they cannot by law. such representations and warranties are excluded.
- Force Majeure
PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL will not be responsible in any case in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all the cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of BARCELONA. In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void. null as a whole. In such cases, PROJECTEL TRANSFERS SL will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original stipulation.